e’Pap Econocom Foods CC Return Policy
Last Updated: 26 September 2023
At e’Pap, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read our Return Policy to understand your options if there is an issue with your e’Product. It is a food product and for food safety reasons we do not accept returns unless you are unhappy with the food safety or quality of the product, or did not receive what you ordered.
- Return Eligibility
1.1. Items Eligible for Return: We accept returns on products that meet the following criteria:
- First make contact on firstname.lastname@example.org to declare your Batch number and state your feedback about the product.
- Product that has been damaged upon receipt.
- The item must be in its original condition, including all original packaging, labels, and accessories.
- The item has not been altered.
- The return request is made within 3 days from the date of delivery.
1.2. Items Not Eligible for Return: We do not accept returns for the following:
- Goods which primary packaging has been opened/unsealed or tampered with.
- Goods which have been mixed with other food or non-food items.
- Returns claimed more than 3 days after delivery.
- Items that meet the criteria for returns, but is being returned due to a customer “changing minds” about their purchase.
- Return Process
2.1. Initiating a Return: To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
- Contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com to request a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Pack the item securely, including the RA number and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Ship the return package to the address provided by our Customer Support team.
- Refund Process
3.1. Inspection: Upon receiving your return, our team will inspect the item to ensure it meets our return eligibility criteria.
3.2. Refund or Replace: If your return is approved, we will process a refund to the original payment method within 7 business days. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to appear on your credit card or bank statement. Alternatively, a replacement can be sent.
- Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our Customer Support team within 3 days of receiving the order. We will arrange for a replacement or refund as appropriate.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or need assistance with a return, please contact our Customer Support team.
- Storage and Pest Control Information
- All Econocom Food products are to be stored in clean, cool, ambient (below 28°C) dry conditions, ideally on a
pallet or off the ground.
- Spillages should immediately be cleared to prevent attracting pests such as insects, moths and rodents.
- Pest control is the duty of the customer. This should be agreed between the distributor and the customer.
- The distributor is responsible for any and all damages incurred at the property of the distributor.
- A full stock report of damages must be sent to Econocom foods for brand protection. This can be sent to
- For more information regarding food storage and pest control please consult the relevant local and international
Food Safety Regulations; the Food and Cosmetics Act of South Africa – R638; FSSC 22002 TS2 or contact
Econocom Foods for more specific suggestions